“UP BTC Application Form 2016” – State Council of Education Research and Training, education board of Uttar Pradesh recent announced the notification for UP BTC 2016. From the last many years the board conducts entrance examinations for admissions and recruitment test for government jobs in UP. Candidates those are searching for UP BTC Application Form they have no need to wait more. But those want to apply for application form they need to check out their eligibility first. Eligible candidates can visit the official site – upbasiceduparishad.gov.in to apply for the form.
In every year, near about thousand number of candidates those apply for BTC means basic education certificate. The BTC course is for graduates in teaching positions. Here in this content, we mentioned detailed information about notification. Candidates those want to apply for the UP BTC Application Form they need to apply before the last date.
UP Basic Training Certificate Entrance Exam
- Name of Organization: State Council of Education Research and Training
- Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Name of Course: Basic Training Certificates
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Conditions of UP BTC 2016
Age should be between 21 years to 31 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Govt for the reserved category candidates.
For Primary teachers: Those have completed their Graduation with Two year Diploma in Education/ BTC Training for UP State/ Four Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Upper primary Teachers: Graduation with one year Degree in Elementary Educations/ Two year Basic Training Certification/ NTT.
Selection is based on the performance of written test or interview
How to Apply To Apply For UP BTC Application Form 2016
- Open the official website first which is – “upbasiceduparishad.gov.in”
- On the home page, search for the link of UP BTC Application Form 2016.
- Through given link download online application form.
- Enter all required details in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in your form.
- Attach all needed documents and certificates.
- Read the form carefully and click on the submit button.
- Download filled form and take a print copy for more use.
Official Website – upbasiceduparishad.gov.in